www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 26, 2013

monday

went to the gym today gotta work out as much as possible before school starts who knows if i would still be able to hit the gym during the next quarter.
and of course i still need to have 48 hours for my muscles to rest.
then walked around downtown with my friend and took some photos
i can finally update my flickr :D
then we watched Fingersmith, which my friend highly recommended.
such a good movie!

i'm gonna go for a haircut tmr and process the photos and might go to my research lab.
haha i just feel like i need a break from work you know not really feeling like rushing to place to place.

sigh our spring break is so short. just one week.
have to use my break time wisely.

oh and i made a bunch more kandi last night haha gonna give some of them to my friends ;)


and these two songs are so eargasmic!


No comments:

Post a Comment