www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 25, 2011

tuesday even more tired...

dunno why
but no matter how much i sleep, i'm getting more tired everyday...
and a blister grew out of nowhere in my mouth D:
also pimples grew at the back of my ears like both of my ears WTF D:
and they're a pain in the ass
i feel my whole face and neck swollen and burning...

it's such a busy day
woke up at 11:43 am and i was like "what!? o^O"
so i took a shower and went to class from 12:30 to 3:20
then i followed our professor to her office with some other students worrying about their papers for office hours
finally, food!! got a subway sandwich at 4 something
walked back to dorm and put my backpack in my room
then i walked straight to food bank while i ate the sandwich and drank milk
it's about 5 when i was at food bank
packed hundred bags of flour, salt, fruit bars, cupcakes, and doughnuts
and i took one cupcake that looks pretty :) and ate it afterward!
it's lemon flavor
with a lot of frosting (my favorite)
came back to dorm at 8 something!? didn't watch the time...

tired...
can't do anything
should get my dinner now
it's 10 already...

oh and i found this awesome playlist on 8tracks!
enjoy!!




Songs Guaranteed to PUMP YOU UP!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd suggest you arrange a doctor appointment. I am afraid that you might get infection of some kind of virus. The virus might be the cause of blister and why you get tired so easily recently.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete