www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 16, 2011

:D

i woke up at 1 something
and climbed down my bed ladder and turn on my macbook
and RING RING RING RING
oh man it's the fire alarm....
so i grabbed my key and went out... i wasn't expecting to stay out that long
i was wearing sandals, shorts, and a tshirt.... and it's so rainy and windy outside...

but i went to have brunch with Ryan, we were at the same chem lab section last quarter
(he payed my brunch cuz i forgot my Husky card.... i payed him back afterward though he was too nice and didn't want me to pay back... :D)

and then i headed to my friend's friend's place for a cuisine party
i took photos and talked with people there and ate some great food including baozi, dumplings
i also made some dumplings... like 3!? :P
i had a lot of fun!

basically my mood just go all the way up and i'm happy now! 
jumping around in my room having dance music LOL

and here are some photos i uploaded on flickr

Sunset

Bit in the sky

going to upload more in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment