www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 27, 2011

interesting thursday!

i woke up earlier than usual on wednesday like 10 something
and i've been feeling ok since then!
not tired anymore
and blisters are getting better :)

so i just had an interesting day
i met two missionaries today; one is Christian the other is Mormon

when i was walking back after my office hour
a lady came by and said hi, i couldn't just walk away cuz that rude and awful, right?
so i stopped
"where are you from?"
"taiwan"
"nee how 你好"
"你好" with a huge smile on my face
"do you believe in God?"
..... should i say no? i'm very sure i'm atheist... :/
"no..."
..... but she's a nice person and told me that i can always drop by the church
so we shook our hands and i walked back to my dorm

later today
when i was walking back after my chem lab
a man walked by and say hi
I stopped and thought, "wow, second missionary; am i that attractive?" :P
"have you ever heard of the Book of...."
"no"
"do you believe in God who.... take care of us.... a family..... always there.... ?"
I thought, "not going to say no again..."
so i said, "i'm agnostic...." i lied...
"but God.... always there.... are you interested in The Book of.....?"
"actually, i'm going back now... to dorm"
so he gave me a card with "Does God Really Know Me?" and a picture of a lady who looks worried
"do you mind if i have your contact number?"
"no it's ok, i'll have the card..." feeling extremely guilty...
so we shook our hands and i walked back to dorm and that was it!

humm it turns out that saying "no" is a much better choice :D
haha just my experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment