www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 1, 2011

End of chapter 3 --> Chapter 4- winta quarta

End of chapter 3...
Before 11 pm
Bye Andrew 
Bye mom bye dad




Chapter 4- winta quarta!!

11:15 pm boarding
Wow there are two floors in this plane!! Awesome! And I'm on the second floor! :) gotta walk up stairs to my seat!
Weird announcement saying that gathering with other people in the plane is prohibited :/???
Thanks to the mom sitting beside me, I get a slipper so shoes off from now...

11:37 pm takeoff
Flying north and looking to the window at the east I saw Taipei city and Taipei 101 glowing gold!
I saw scattered fireworks in the city! A different perspective of counting down for new year!

11:54 pm
Just finished my U.S. Customs and border protection form...

12:00 am 
Took a picture of my phone showing the time with a pen I borrowed from the flight attendant and lens cap


And the mom sitting beside me said happy new year to me
I laughed and said happy new year to her
First meal is here
I get pork spaghetti

12:35 am
Finished my pork spaghetti
It's not that bad :P

12:38 am 
went to lavatory
And flight attendant is telling people to close the shade of the windows... Dunno why but I assume because we are passing by north Korea!? No that doesn't make sense; they get radar... Never mind...
Thinking about when to take the photo of the stairs... Going to do it when everyone is asleep or something!! ;)

12:44 am
Oh damn! found out I forgot to flush the toilet lol... @~@

12:47 am 
going to put on my earphone and listen to my playlist and read The Omnivore's Dilemma
Until everyone is asleep and I can take picture!! :)

12:56 am 
Bumpy air!!!
Corn corn corn!

1:00 am
Sudoku time

1:21 am 
Solved one easy sudoku puzzle :D

Gotta start my book...

1:52 am
Finish reading assigned part of The Omnivore's Dilemma (to end of chapter two)
Read 8 pages in total...
Continue on chapter three ;)

2:20 am
another 8 pages 
Seems like most people are asleep!! Should I go take photo??
Nevermind I'll just take photos when we are getting of the plane...

2:30 am
Lol actually I just went and took some photos of the stairs and everyone is asleep!!! Awesome!
And I'll play more sudoku!!

3:34 am
Ah played medium and i got stuck... I'm sleepy now...
Let's check what movies they get here... Nothing..

3:43 am 
Still browsing around the Eva thing on the screen and I'm bored...

3:46 am
Actually I find some interesting games gonna try them

3:50 am
"Pong" was fun but no one else is playing so I can't have a match with another player :( so sad

3:56 am
This "Luxor" game is exactly like stoneloop but instead of dinosaur theme, it's egyptian theme lol
Kinda laggy 
My ass is starting to hurt D: 
Gotta get up maybe go to the lavatory...

4:02 am
Check flight info
Halfway there now about 5 hours left

4:11 am
Decide to sleep but can't fall asleep D:
I'll try...
Found out I'm already at the 43rd song on my playlist...

4:23 am 
Lavatory
and i flushed the toilet

4:44 am
Lol still awake
It's bright outside!! But it'll get dark again later when I arrive Seattle... Lol
No wonder they wanted us to close the window shade!

5:55 am
I was asleep!! :)
Just woke up and my ass hurts...
And I'm on the 64th song of my playlist...

6:07 am
Bumpy air!! So bumpy!

6:29 am
Salty lips must be blood!

6:44 am
76 out of 81 songs already
Gotta replay my playlist now!

7:02 am
Turbulence breakfast
Please don't spill over :/
But for now the mom and me and her son are the only people who get the breakfast hahaha
I got... Let me see... The western one: scramble egg etc
Yay! Tissue paper!! Breakfast saves my life!!

7:29 am
Finish breakfast

7:33 am
Holy! I thought it was tea but no
It's coffee :/ and turbulence is here 
Oh man... gotta drink some or else it'll spill over

7:39 am
At least I got some cream...

7:45 am
Song number 15 is "I Remember" by deadmau5; totally love it so imma replay it many times

7:49 am
Seeing people going out and in of lavatory throughout the flight
And now this poor kid just went in and dunno how to open the door
Actually I dunno he just went out ok...

8:03 am
Finish coffee 
it's not that bitter though

8:15 am
Extremely bored...
Going continue with the playlist...
Change some settings on my iPod and gonna play solitaire!

9:09 am
Video about customs and disease and pests stuff 
But I've watched too many times
Errr solitaire is so hard
Didn't finish any game, so sad :(

9:18 am
Plane descending
Got my shoes on

12/31 17:25 pm
Switch to Seattle time
Plane still descending...

17:54 pm
Landed and packed up ready to go!


chaotic hours...
found shuttle express and went all the way from Tacoma back to Frances's apartment...


later i called Alan up
and we met in China town for dinner


and we headed to Space Needle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment