www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 7, 2011

202 posts! thanks!

haven't noticed it's already my number 202 post!
gotta celebrate! :D
sadly, my number 200 post is the sad post i posted few days ago... haha...
...

oh well i just uploaded some new "old photos" on my flickr

sore is on my whole body!! X~X
it's been about 1 month since the last work out! (i worked out this wednesday)

oh i have some updates about my schedule
so i gotta complete 20-40 hours of service-learning hours this quarter
and i'm plan on doing it from 16:00 to 19:00 every tuesday
that means i have to shift my work out time to wednesday or thursday when there's no physic exam
and as usual i'll work out every saturday or sunday :)
yup that's about it!

Hi!

Sea of bokeh

No comments:

Post a Comment