www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 25, 2012

tuesday or ummm wedensday

so i had a stomachache last night...
i was feeling like throwing up...
maybe it's the alcohol i drank saturday during the awesome party or maybe because i've been smoking too much?
i've heard that smoking is bad for GERD. so i decided to quit smoking completely starting yesterday and yeh it was pretty easy. no withdraw at all. i was like, oh ok, i'll leave my cigarette in my dorm so i wouldn't take it out form my bag while i was walking outside. and yeh. no smoking anymore...
there's must be some better ways to deal with stress.
umm... actually i'll still smoke when there's some sort of event, but no more when i was just walking on the street.

anyway,
yeh... still super busy... looks like i can't get my life back haha... :(
no more frequent flickr updates, no more frequency gym workout....

and just found out I passed the deadline for my 317 lab report  :((
now i have to submit it late :( 10% deduction...
wtf...

anyway i'm still working on my lab report and hopefully will get it down before say 3?
but i have class at like 9:30 tar!! i have to go to bed right now!!
and what else.... oh there's a 316 quiz tomorrow and i don't even know if i'm ready for it or not....

and i haven't been updating my grades on my blog so here they are:

bio 220 midterm 1 grade: 45/100 the median is something like 50.
315 midterm 1 grade: 70/100 the average is 80.
316 quiz 1 grade: 43/44
that's all i think.

overall, i'm not doing really well and i have to work even harder for the second half of this quarter.
oh well. homework grades aren't impressive either.

i don't know.

anyway, it's already a 10% grade off from my lab report so i'll just go to bed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment