www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 20, 2012

thursday

Haha I was studying in odegaard library and heard beats outside so I decided to check it out and guess what?



I want to party!!!

So I went back to my room and dropped my stuff and dressed up a little
Though I have an unfinished hw due tomorrow
I finish up reading for homework and decided to go to the party!!

I'm here now enjoying the great music by rapture DJs
But I have no one to dance with :(

Can't miss the party!

-------------------
Just standing behind the crowd...

Forever alone...
People were having so much fun with their friends and/or gf/bf.

I mean I enjoyed the atmosphere, but like dancing on my own would be awkward and weird so yeh i ended up just standing and moving a bit to the beats...

Where's my party friends?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Since this is a week long event, you can plan in advance. Invite some of your friends to party. Have fun.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete