www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 15, 2012

sunday

it's a great day i guess.

so Zerina called me up sometime earlier this week to help her with photos for her bf
and yup she picked me up at the campus and we headed to Bellevue college
we caught up with each other since we haven't met for months!!!

i took something like 250 photos for her bf. 
i hope they like the photos ;)
and Zerina and her bf and me went to his high class Italian restaurant in Bellevue
mmm... the beef was great! and yeh we talked and her bf paid for our dinner. haha i don't even know if my photos worth that much :P
then she dropped me off in front of steven's court.

anyway, i'm now at advanced computer lab in the forge building now. so empty... duh it's sunday night why would people even be in lab. (and i have to "beep" through several doors to get in here, thanks science that i have my access card already!! or else i wouldn't be able to get in here)



and i'm working on my lab report now.

No comments:

Post a Comment