www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 17, 2012

it just gets worse and worse.

"my grades for other classes are dying..."
that's what i heard from my classmate

ahhhhh!!! like i spent the whole night yesterday doing my lab report and i don't even have time to study for biology D:
i can feel my grades will be dropping dramatically this quarter...
i don't know what to do... seriously....

just got out form my 317 lab and feel like a huge shit right now.
super depressed right now.

i have to do a 12 page biology paper reading so i can get ready for a quiz tomorrow.
and have to start working on my 316 homework which is due friday
and there's going to be a quiz someday this week for 315. my classmates think it's tomorrow so have to study for that too.
and and and....

i still have so much to catch up D:

i'm so tired.

(i've been smoking lately as well, so don't be surprised when you bump into me smoking)
i'm sorry lungs.
still, i'll definitely stop it when i feel like the whole shit is going to get better.

i'm sorry....

oh and Frances invited me to a fund raising party for volleyball. yay!!! party!!!! omg!! so looking forward to it right now!! i just want to unwind!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I suggest you to take a look on how much time you spent on you class work and exam preparation. Then, exam how much was done on the time you spent. Find out the efficiency and it is probably is key. If the efficiecny is in deed the problem, you should change your routine. You may want to go to library for studying and only take rest in dorm, so you can spend less time on the reading and class work and have more free time.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i know. i mean i take a break once in a while. but most of the time, i'm really concentrated. i'll try to be more efficient...

    ReplyDelete