www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 22, 2012

so great!

so last night i went to this fundraising party which Frances invited me to.
went there with Frances's roommates and her friend Cecilia.
had lots of fun. though the music wasn't that great (i would say it's quite awful)
but still i got tipsy and stuff haha

after that i walked Cecilia back to her dorm
on our way, we talked a lot like A LOT which was super impressive comparing to how i normally do (thank ethanol)
we had gyro which i think is the only restaurant that was still open.
but Cecilia found out that she lost her jacket
so we followed our original path and finally found it on the sidewalk near the house.
after we arrived her dorm we said bye
and i walked back to my dorm
heated up a cup of water but burned my tongue cuz it's a bit overheated...
and took off my jeans and put on my pajama and just crashed into my bed.
haha so tired...

i don't quite remember lots of details and stuff but i think i did feel like throwing up sometime during the night but i woke up all fine.

feeling great right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment