www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 25, 2011

WTF!!! >:(((((

Life is fucking with me...

I finished my bioengineering assignment few hours ago. It's 5 pages and it's due Friday.
I was so happy.

Then I logged in to bio website and started doing my practice exam.
When I'm done with most of the questions and wrapping up my last question, suddenly the window just froze.... I was like o ^ O.... NO WAY!!!!!!!!!
i couldn't scroll up or down, couldn't type, couldn't select anything... ;(
my work... is gone....
so i opened up a new window and go to the practice exam and i have like 5 minutes left.... and the answer spaces are all empty... i have to re-do it in 5 minutes!? seriously? so i emailed the IT people hopefully, i can get my grade back.... and of course, I'm redoing the exam and i'll submit it later which is already over the time limit.
but seriously!? just when I thought I'm doing really well with my homework and stuff, just when I was satisfied with my work, you put me down!???
Fuck you life!!!!

I know life is not always happy and you have to deal with anything that comes up to you
but SERIOUSLY!??

No comments:

Post a Comment