www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 13, 2011

triply retarded...

so apparently, i was retarded... triply...

woke up super tired this morning...
when the alarm on my bed went off (cuz my iPhone was still syncing and updating so couldn't set alarm on it) i was like "nooooo, how do i turn it offff!!!! D:"
then went to BIOEN class.
I went to By George after the class to get a sandwich
so I lined up and there's a guy behind me.
after i paid for the sandwich, the guy behind me was like, "you're not from around here, right?"
and i was like, "uh, what!?" I thought he was implying that I didn't know the rules for lining up. in other words, I cut into the line in front of him.
and he said, "I can see it from your gloves." I was wearing a pair of military-pattern wool gloves.
and he said, "where are you from?"
wait... why was he asking me that question? is he trying to imply the people of the country i come from don't know the rules for lining up!?? :O
so i hesitated, "huh.... um.... Taiwan?"
and I literally WALKED AWAY from the conversation!
i thought i was making the right decision; it'll be super embarrassing if i really did cut into the line.
but the farther i walked away from By George, the more i thought i did something terribly wrong.
so when i got back to my room I just sat there and thought about all the possibilities if i haven't walked away.
:C so i had an idea:
how about i just get back to By George now and see if he's still there so i can explain my RUDENESS to him?
sounds good!
so i walked back to By George and obviously, i couldn't find him... :(


then i forgot what i did before my bio lab... my mind was just a mess.

so here comes the other two retarded Daniels

after biology review lecture, i walked out of Kane hall and touched my pocket finding that it was empty!!!
i was like, "OMG!! WTF!! Where are my keys?!?"
retarded Daniel 1.
so i went back to the lecture room and walked around to see if i dropped it when I pulled my earphone out from my pocket. and nope didn't find anything.
so i asked people sitting near the seat i was in, "sorry, did you guys see my keys?"
they're really nice and looked around their seats but found nothing (one of them even spilled his drink because of the searching)
I was super hopeless and
suddenly I thought that i might put my keys on on the desk in my room
still... some hope!?
but it would really suck if i lost my keys
so i walked to Terry front desk and asked for lock-out keys
I got the keys and successfully entered my room and guess what, my keys were under a paper on my desk!! :D
YAY!! MY KEYS!!!!
i found my keys and put it back on my desk.

so i grabbed the lock-out keys and walked back to Terry front desk.
on my way to Terry front desk, i suddenly realized i did something wrong.
if i return these lock-out keys, how am i supposed to get back to my room?
"what the hell, you're retarded for the third time!!!!!"
so i walked back to my room and grabbed BOTH key sets.

so here i am, in front of computer. can't believe what i've done today.
there're a midterm and a paper due tomorrow.
oh man i'm so looking forward to tonight :(
and almost forgot i had photo club meeting tonight as well!
i think the fourth retarded Daniel might be on the way.

4 comments:

  1. You have been to harsh on yourself. Relax!!!

    Everyone has experience of forgetting someone especially for the key thing. When it happens, just deal with. You only spent more time, that's it. Nothing to do with stupidity.

    I forgot thing quite frequently. Just tell myself that fortting thing is normal when you are getting older.

    Regarding the conversation part. I think you have made a presumption that someone was challenging you. How did you know he complaint you cut in the line. Did he express that verbally? If not, you don't assume that right away. Just follow the conversation and talk to him. I am pretty sure he just wants to chat with you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just walk away Daniel. I mean walk away from the thing that bothers you now. There was once. I believe it's on my way to school last yr, I was "clipped" by the door by the bus driver because I thought I could get it but apparently its' not time yet so this rude bus driver pushed the button and I was literally like a sandwich for a few seconds. Instead of cursing (I'd totally curse if it happens now) but ya so after that I'd been thinking of the possible explanation to this accident because I wasn't quite comfortable about what he did. So I came up with two scenario: 1st the bus driver did say something but I guess I was too late to stop. In this case, he didn't do it on purpose. 2nd would be he did it on purpose. So for the rest of the day I kinda just thinking it over and over in my head, which seems REALLY stupid when I looked at what I did again. Ya my point is.. there are too many things happening during one moment and there are too many moments in our lives. And honestly maybe 89% of the things, people, experiences, accidents etc have no influence of your overall life at all. So smile it off and walk away. Don't even bother to think about it again :) Or else you'll go crazy because there will never be a solution/answer/or whatever it is there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just bored from study and need to take a break lol. G LUCK tmr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sorry guys, haven't replied your comments!

    and i clearly have got over it haha.
    thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete