www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 6, 2011

Ahhhh I'm going thru thus same shit again

So apparently, I am really behind my homework schedule right now cuz I went to bed really late last night reading textbooks.
So woke up at like 8 something and i was like holy shit and then ran to my first class which is at 8:30
Then I took a nap after I got back from class
I had a lab at 11:30 and I woke up at like 11 something and I was like holy crap and ran to the lab...
went to bio review session afterwards and then just got back to dorm

I can finally sit down and have my brunch
Bought two bottles of 5 hour energy shot
And ready for the night!!!
Oh and hopefully I won't forget the photography club meeting at 5:30


Oh and there's this party thing hosted by HFS tomorrow night I Want to go cuz I MISS PARTYING!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment