www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 15, 2011

finally

wow, it's such a crazy week!!
had all the work done on time and caught up with the schedule :D

so it's a smooth busy day.
finished my first bio midterm. it went well. though i arrived late because i had to walk all the way from Condon hall which takes about 10 minutes, so no left-handed seat for me :( i'll try to get to the next exam earlier!
handed in my paper for bioen class.

and went to have sushi with Frances and her brother and watch a movie called Moneyball together

i found out that i'm super tired these days like some blisters formed inside of my mouth.
and joints kinda hurts...
back to dorm now
ready to go to bed!

going to study and exercise this weekend! hopefully i can keep up with it and don't get behind schedule.
and going to Alki beach tomorrow with my photography club fellows!

No comments:

Post a Comment