www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 18, 2011

i've been doing well
my readings and homework are on time
and i went to IMA yesterday for 2 hours :D
had a great workout! (cuz my muscles are in pain right now haha)

i have to keep up with the good work or else you know a little mistake will ruin the whole thing
just one delay can mess up my whole schedule!

oh and the human vs zombie tag game just started this monday
haha i totally forgot about it so i secretly skipped one day
i had my bandana out today and got chased by two zombies already
thankfully my socks saved my life!

some wrap up i did last weekend
i went to Alki beach with photography club
it was so cold but we took some great photos!
the sunset was beautiful!
and i experimented with some "black card method" with my black gloves haha
and the landscapes turned out wonderful!

gotta study now! i need free time for my photos!! ;)

it's another great day here in Seattle! see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment