www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 27, 2011

how's it going guys?

it's been days from my last post...
imma condense important stuff in this single post

some updates:
so it had snowed (a very little amount) during this wednesday and thursday
and it's freezing literally since wednesday.... so cold out there and the breeze made it worse
we still had school and i lolled and felt so sorry about the UW alert blog where people can post updates about the snow to help the officals to make decision on school closure
the blog was trolled so badly....

few days ago i came across some videos on youtube
a youtube vlogger called samismurf recommended emu oil for pimple growers... like me, if you haven't known that already
I STRUGGLE SO MUCH TO GET RID OF ACNE :/
so i ordered emu oil and it arrived friday :D i couldn't wait to try it out!!
so emu oil cures scars
it looks and feels like oil obviously...
i put it on my face last night... last morning .... wait, i forgot when i went to bed two days ago... i'm not even sure when i put it on my face....
anyway, the morning... the afternoon i woke up from the night... errr... of emu oil on my face
i felt there's something going on on my face for real!
i'll tell you guys few weeks later about it's effects :D

thursday night i went to take photos for a fashion show called Everybody Everybody Fashion Show with people from photography club
this is the first time i feel like a professional photographer (i was so touched)
so i was below the "runway" flashing my light and snapping my shutter in front of so many people watching the show
the moment i felt so proud of myself...
and talking about photos, i'm so sorry i haven't been able to upload any new ones :(

sad part:
recently, I have become so unsocialized and i think i'm regressing...
I really hated myself for being like that
I regressed to the point I just looked at my friend (i don't even think i'm qualified as their friend anymore) when I walked by them ;(

good part!? yet to be discovered...
today i woke up so late... like almost 4 pm :/
i saw Frances's text i believe it's sent hours ago :P
so she asked me out to have dinner on the Ave
i replied, "sure!"
we ended up eating at her apartment cuz she's too tired to get out
we talked and talked and talked so much about philosophy and many more!
both of us have the same problem on socializing: we always think too much before initiating a conversation with others
she talked about how she dealt with the problem; she counted how much people she talked to in one day and forced herself to talk to people
that inspired me very much... so imma try it out from now! i really need to improve my social skill...
thank you Frances for the advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment