www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 1, 2011

:D

done with homework and stuff :D... for now.... :/
i've just started my crazily busy week!
at monday morning 6 am, my registration for spring has started
for now i get AMATH 301, CHEM 162, and BIOEN 299 (intro to bioengineering)
it's 10 credits in total... i still need one more class that is at least 3 credits
i'm thinking of PHIL 102: modern moral problems, ART 140: basic photos, one of my friend suggested me to take ENGIN 100: intro to engineering
but PHIL 102 ran out of space, and there's some restriction for the other two classes so i'm not able to get in D:
and i submitted too many times, it won't let me try until march 7th D: WTF...

as usual went to food bank tonight
have chem midterm tomorrow
physics midterm thursday
photography club and chem lab after physics midterm
fashion show photos should be processed by thursday

i haven't go on flickr for such a long time :( i miss flickr!

oh and after my conversation with Frances last Saturday, I think I have changed in someway to the better of course
i have been talking more often, and i do feel much much better
i have been smiling a lot more which kinda scare the hell out of me!
and i've been more optimistic in some way

and i got a haircut today at the barbershop on the ave
it's the second time getting haircut there
"I would like a faux hawk...... and a bit of sideburns"
and ta da! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment