www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 30, 2011

I know I will fall soon


It's the second day of school
And it's been a mess in harmony
Well... Not really a harmonic mess but more like a messy harmony

So first, I have been running around all over the place since Sunday...
Went shop for food and stuff Sunday night and the weight is... So heavy... My shoulders heart so much!!

My first day of school was smooth but crazy
I didn't really fall asleep Sunday night so I was able to get in class on time Monday
Chem 162 is awesome I mean the professor is so humorous and nice!
Philosophy 102 is a bit scary 
The professor is kinda serious... And i dun feel comfortable
It feels like I'm back to some high school classes
And amath 301 is fun but unfamiliar... The professor is a Chinese and she's nice
After my classes I walked by red square and found out the cherry blossom in the Quad! So pretty!
I was going to take some professional photos for my friend as well so I went back to my room and grab my whole camera bag and my tripod 
Heavy.... Shoulders are getting worse...
So I ended up taking a lot of photos of the cherry blossom! So happy!
Then my friend came and I got my flash out and start taking headshots
in suzzallo and on the quad!
I took like 500 photos in total...
But they said the photos look really professional and this is second time feeling touched... feeling great
like I can finally call myself a real photographer...;) approved!

sorry i have a really low self-esteem but i'll say my background makes me like that

and friend and i went shop for textbook! 

Tuesday was a huge mess!!
i totally woke up too late and ended up not taking a shower
or brush my teeth (ewww) but i ate two gums
but my breath still ended up really bad (ewwww again)
went to philosophy class and bioe class and amath all connected together...
after amath, i was like hell yeah finally got something to eat!

so went to broadway and help friend with some photos and had dinner there

and when i was back to dorm, i was so happy i reconnected with some of my friends sitting on the hallway talking about stuff... (well, i felt like reconnected... but not really contributing anything to the conversation so maybe not....?)

oh and i dropped my PHIL :P and added MATH 307 so my schedule looks like this
no class on thursday!!!!


can't wait for friday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment