www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 18, 2011

spring break!?

finally i'm done with all the works!
i can finally relax!
and do things that i want to do during the spring break!

but my mood is still stuck at the hard-working school days...
i might need to take more time to adjust...
it's like i don't really feel, "hell yes it's spring break! i'm done with winter quarter"
but i feel like, "oh... did i just finish my chem final? is it spring break now? :S"

so haha... and good news is i nailed my schedule
sad thing is my classes start at 10:30 or 11:30 for spring quarter... i'll miss my 12:30 classes during my winter quarter :P
i can probably tell i'll suffer from AMATH 301 by now haha i haven't even started by spring quarter yet...
but anyway i just have to deal with it!
wasn't that how i went through all those physics??
wow that's some positive thoughts, good job :P

No comments:

Post a Comment