www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 9, 2011

thanks

first of all i would like to thank my brother for being so attentive to me
he sent me a birthday gift on the day of my birthday!
and it's a lens cup! so cute i love it!

made me feel so bad for being so indifferent about his birthday gift which i believe is going to arrive sometime from March 10th to 15th D:

and i would like to thank my friends on 4th floor for going to dinner with me!
it was a lot of fun
we had Chinese food at Mee Sum on the Ave
and bubble tea at Oasis
Michael said it's like an Asian Food tour haha! i hadn't thought of that!

it's really bad to say this but i suddenly realize that there are so many people who do care about me
i would need to appreciate their accompany much more than i usually do!

speak up and talk more daniel!

oh and haha i still haven't upload any photos
maybe next week :P
i feel so bad about not uploading photos and saying that i don't have time
cuz i spent my whole tuesday night back from my last service learning watching videos on youtube...

MMMMMMMMM WATH YOU SAYYYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment