www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 5, 2011

even more sorry

it has been more than a week since my last update...
i'm truly sorry...

i've found out that i made the wrong choice by putting english and physics class together....
now my reading is really lagging behind the schedule
and next week physics midterm is coming up....
i mean i just had my chem midterm....
oh i think i did  pretty well on it 81% and class average is 60% :D

i want to upload new pictures so bad... so imma do it now...
but the ones i took during the blacklight party are not ready yet...

oh and thanks Photography club!
I love Lightroom so much!
once i took photos in RAW and found out I had no reason to do that at all... so i quit RAW....
but after the Lightroom tutorial in Photography club few weeks ago
I started to take my photos in RAW again :D
and process them afterward with Lightroom :)
so it takes me more time now to upload new photos but trust me i'm going to make my photos look better!

yeh.... so happy Chinese New Year.... :P
it took me so long to say this on my blog....
but... yeh.... my first year without family and celebration and RED ENVELOPE during the Chinese New Year is just sad....

have a great weekend and new year guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment