www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 15, 2011

Bizarre Valentines dream

real bizarre dream during Valentine's Day...


So first I found out something about sleep cycle
I slept from 2 something to 4:41 am and I feel like I have been in a 30 minute dream
So it's relatively shorter 
But from my reluctance to get out of my bed in weekdays I've learned that I always get these amazingly long dreams
Everytime I was woken up by my alarm, I reached my hand into the pillow and found the lock bottom of my iPhone and shut the alarm off to snooze
And then I convince myself just few more minutes of sleep will be fine
And then I started dreaming and the dreams feels super long like a hour or something!
And I was checking the clock regularly and found out I had only slept for like 5 minutes!!!
But I got out my bed sooner or later... Haha 

I think it has something to do with REM and polyphasic sleep cycle
it seems that you get into REM phase much faster in short sleeps like naps...
Oh and the dream I had tonight, the short one...
Some people I know here in UW are in it

And the reason I called it bizarre is there is this girl I know I think she's single 
but in my dream she had a boyfriend and her boyfriend gave her a valentines gift a special gift that girl really like it cuz her bf appeared to know what she liked
And it was in a really weird setting 
it's like beside a boy shower room and i wasn't wearing clothes but I was holding my "wet" clothes in front of my groin.
And why did I have my cloths wet?
I dunno why but I went into the shower room and I was like f**k that and took my jeans and clothes off while in the shower
So my clothes were all over the floor and wet

It was bizarre really bizarre and I'm glad I have remembered it

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment