www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 4, 2010

thursday

just one more day!!
so this is the new photos!! my god what happened to my grammar? enjoy!

Oops

In the grass
this fungus is called Amanita muscaria and it's poisonous
but it's really interesting to find out that it's hallucinogenic!!

err... depressed now... some blogging might help...
i hope i am able to pass my physics midterm, it's so hard
and after the exam i walked back to cafeteria and then got a pizza and a salad
and crap! i got a photography club meeting, so i swallowed my pizza and carried the salad with me all the way back to the campus
and then i went to the room and it's dark and empty....
what!? o^O
:(
so i walked all the way back to my dorm with the salad and i still haven't finished my salad yet....

2 comments:

  1. LOL why are bolding all the 'salad's XDDD
    oooh, hallucinogenic. yum. something an escapist needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz I somewhat think it's the main idea of my blog entry
    Haha should I get some of them back to Taiwan?

    ReplyDelete