www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 15, 2010

Impressive!

What happens when an airplane passes between you and the moon and thin clouds are rushing through the sky?

Right before I went to lab this night I walked through the Red Square and it is windy real windy!!
I raised my head and saw a huge shadow flew over the sky! It's the shadow of an airplane cast on the clouds! It's like the hugest projector!
Well I would say solar eclipses are much more magnificent but shadow of a plane on the clouds is rare as well!

Anyway, it extremely windy out now and street light flickers
Light in room flickers as well hope we won't get out of power :/
info from Weatherunderground

And great news! The forecast says that there's a chance of snow this weekend :D :D XD
Can't wait now! So excited!!
info from Weatherunderground

No comments:

Post a Comment