www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 4, 2010

:/

i think... i'm feeling much better now
thanks for talking to me Andrew, mom, and Joe, my roommate!
socializing helps... well... sometimes...

and i need to thank flickr and facebook as well....
it just warms up my heart whenever i receive views, comments, and favorites in flickr
as well as likes and comments in facebook!
most importantly you guys are being very nice to me! or supportive?

oh and "Hanna is not a boy's name" has been updating crazily recently
it's kinda like surprises! and i like them!! :D

2 comments:

  1. "Facebook saves the world"
    - Ray Underwood

    Which I agree, I even found my friends I had in 1st grade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeh it's amazing how Facebook has expended during this years!
    But It's kinda scary though... Like Facebook is taking over the world or something

    ReplyDelete