www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 16, 2010

impressive again!

so i went to downtown for a very complicating business (verifying your enrollment in school to Taiwanese government is not that easy as you thought @@)
but the good part is i got a chance to see another part of downtown seattle :D
and it is impressive!!
buildings, street.... the architecture... the hills
they're amazing!!
but i didn't bring my camera with me so i took some pic with my iphone
and here they are
the most impressive architecture i have seen

buildings are leaning!?


and i promised myself i'll be back and took a lot of photos with my nikon camera!
actually i need to go back... cuz i didn't get things done :P
although it's so frustrating that i need to do all the things again
but i'm pretty excited about going back and take photos :)

and
weather update
it's still windy out there! and i'm still excited about the weekend!!! it might SNOW :D

and
(so much going on this week...)
i'm going to the football game this thursday with my friends! ESPN is going to be there too! i might get on the TV :O
i'll definitely take pictures dun worry!
GO HUSKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment