www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 22, 2010

if it's "snowy" on Sunday, then Monday would be out of the scale!

i woke up at 8 am something and i have no idea why i was waking but so early
i checked the weather through my window and I WAS AMAZED!
it's snowing and the roof, the trees are all white :D

i dressed up throwing everything everywhere and grabbed my camera and rushed out of the building!

snap snap snap, 100 photos already!

so i started my extremely snowy Monday....

i spent my 3 hours of leisure morning having breakfast walking around taking pictures...
so later i went to class and it became more and more snowy and windy

chem class was cancelled

inches of snow is still falling from the sky and the wind is getting much stronger!

this is my FIRST SNOW STORM in my life!

for now the wind is blowing up to 10-15m/s
and it's -5 degree celsius and windchill down to -9 degree celsius!!

it's all FROZEN UP literally
the street is so slippery

and i can hear people screaming and laughing outside from my room haha
they're having a lot of fun!

i'll have snow ball fight later with friends so excited!!
and i'll post the pictures asap i promise
but i'll first show u guys the pics from the football game
i have been slacking off sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment