www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Nov 10, 2010

this wednesday is like a friday with a short weekend!

so tmr is Veterans Day and we dun have school tmr :)
and just went out with friends from the same floor for ice-cream!
well actually we went to a newly opened activity room in terry hall
there're air-hocky, table soccer, pool, video games, ceramic making (which kinda surprised me), and a darkroom.
and we went to north campus for ice-cream!
i brought my camera with me but didn't really take photos... like less than 10...
i feel so sorry my camera is so lonely lately....

so how's life? have a great day/night depending on where you live :)

oh oh and i'm planing to get my first haircut in the US tmr!! haha i'm going to a barbershop on the ave
best luck for me!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment