www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Aug 28, 2013

wednesday

i biked all over the place today.
pretty fun
but feeling a bit sad and empty

i went to the quad and picked up leaves and arranged them into two circles with gradient.
making art made me felt a bit better.


then I biked to the IMA to check when they will be open for autumn quarter. it turns out that they'll be open on sep 3rd. if i get in before that, I would have to pay.


i also saw some pretty white flowers along the sidewalk


then i bike to Gas Works Park.
pretty nice out there.
but then i was stupid and biked down a super steep hill and i fell
it's not bad though only got my knee scratched and pants ripped.
i put ethanol on it after i was back to my room it hurt like hell but i had to do it.




then i bike back to my friends place and saw this spectacular view. a bunch of crows were flying over the sky.
so pretty! i love crows!


No comments:

Post a Comment