www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Aug 27, 2013

Identity

So I've been noticing that I'm so much more comfortable with myself recently
I feel free to express myself.

And the reason to this change is that I've been hanging out with my friends lately.
I think this is how it works (it's just my thought so don't take it seriously)
So by hanging out with friends you are able to notice the differences between you and your friends.
And from that, you can learn about yourself and truly understand your identities.
You can then either accept your identities and be yourself or be ashamed of your identities and hide them.

There's an important factor affecting how much you can learn about yourself. That is how different you are from your friends.
The more differences there are, the more you discover your identities. The less differences there are, the less you notice your identities.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment