www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Aug 22, 2013

back to Seattle

hey guys, so I'm finally back in Seattle
I miss my family already. I'm glad I got to spend 2 months with my family but I still have to get back to Seattle to go on with my life.
the flight was fine.
A mother and her daughter were sitting next to me and they were so cute and nice. Had some conversation with the mom. She's going back to Seattle from Vietnam.
I took a xanax before the flight and another one 2 hours prior to landing.
slept for a few hours.
and my stomach was feeling fine all the way which I am still kind of surprised.
Xanax for sure worked!

anyway, I went to a dinner with my friend last night
feeling great! the weather is super nice. not too cold and not too warm

my mind is still adjusting from the whole environment change thing. it's just that Taiwan is way too different from Seattle. so my mind is still kind of in shock.
it just feels so unreal.
and yeh i'm having jet lag right now i was like wide awake at like 7 am.
gonna crash sometime this afternoon.

gonna hang out with friends today.
oh and i also have to process my photos from the kenting trip. and i'll share them with you once i upload them to flickr. just so you know the freelensing looks ridiculously beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment