www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Aug 15, 2013

sorry guys i've not been posting

so this week has been pretty fun so far.
hmmm i forget what i did on monday. oh... wait... oh... yes i went to have my hair cut and face done on monday.

tuesday, my brother, my mom, and I went to clean up our old house but there're still a lot to clean up.

wednesday, my brother and I went to Tamsui with our high school friends, Iris and Belle. we walked around the old street and then went biking but then i started to rain so we had to find shelter. but the rain wouldn't stop so we ended up buying raincoat and went all hardcore riding bikes in the pouring rain :P then we went back to Taipei city and had dinner at a ramen place.
here's a photo of how we go all hardcore

it was fun! unforgettable experience.

thursday, my brother and I went to some other places with godmother. we had food at several restaurants. it was fun. i liked the food.

and it's friday now. gonna go to see a psychiatrist later then gonna go bowling with my brother and one of my best friends :D have so much to catch up with my best friend. i've only met her once this summer which was like so many weeks ago.

and i might go clubbing later tonight ;) dunno depends on how i feel later today.

and i'm heading back to seattle in less than a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment