www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 18, 2013

thursday

as you might have noticed, i haven't been posting a lot in the past few weeks.
most of the stuff going on with my life right now is a bit too personal to be posted and also i don't feel like posting them here. so sorry guys. i'll let you know when i feel like it.

my stomach is acting weird recently.
like i only feel like throwing up during the night and it usually comes and goes. not a big deal but i think it might have to do with my GERD since i've been drinking a lot more recently
i guess i have to watch out a bit.
have to remind myself to have food regularly.

school works are going well.
done with assignments on time.
now i just have to study and read stuff for my bioen 345 class which i feel totally unprepared

and umm yeh have been hanging out a lot with my friend
i love meeting up with him cuz he's awesome. he likes partying and going to bars, also he knows so many people. haha
i'm in the process of balancing my time between school and friends. i think it's working out fine right now. :)

hmmm what else...
my life is currently at a stage of happiness. i think i'm happier than ever before. but sometime i still have down times which is normal i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment