www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 26, 2013

Friday

Omg my MacBook is dead.
It's flashing a folder with a question mark on it. It wouldn't go past the grey screen. ;(
I need my brothers help he's a pro of computer.
But now I will be completely dependent I my iPhone.

Friday was a long and tight day.
Without the companion of my MacBook.
Went to volunteer for Discovery Days at noon. I'd say I really really love volunteering.
Then went to a poster design info session where I met a friend from photo club I have seen her for a very long time.
So yeh she's presenting in the Mary gates symposium as well. So glad I met her.
Right after that I rushed to my class.
Done with class now. Barely eaten anything.
Going downtown to meet with my friend now. We're going to have dinner, go shopping and watch a play.
Then After that I'll be back to u district and meet with another friend.

But now I really really just want my computer fixed. :/


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment