www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 22, 2013

monday

busy day.
had a meeting with my advisor this morning.
then had my MSE midterm. it went well even though i didn't finish all the questions. but i think i had all of them right.
then my PI called me about some stuff and informed me about a meeting at 3:30
then i had my 345 midterm. it went well. it's short so i finished it ahead of time.
then took the shuttle to SLU.
had my lab meeting in SLU.
then headed back and went grocery shopping.
and now i'm back. long day but fulfilling! :)
and my friend just called me right after his interview. i'm so glad he did well!

gonna work on my homework now! have to stay ahead of schedule so i can have the freedom of doing whatever i want later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment