www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 6, 2013

friday

in short, class, lab, meeting, lab.
went partying with a friend at night it was so much fun.

i've been under a lot of thoughts lately.
not a good combination with my work load :/

i dunno i've been quite bipolar recently. 
one second i'm happy and the next i'm depressed.
for example, i had so much fun during the party but i just feel like something's wrong.
even though i am supposed to be happy and unstressed right now.
and the more i think about it the more differentiated my feelings are.

i know, people always tell me to be happy and stop being depressed and i know being depressed isn't good for me but there's something about being depressed... something addictive...
i kind of like the feeling of being depressed you know.
it forces me to think about things in extreme details.
it's a time for me to think about life in general.
it pushes away people so i don't have to make effort in any sort of interaction.
it makes me feel like i'm the only sad person surrounded by all the careless happy people.
it makes me feel unique.

have to study hard later.... but i don't feel like studying at all.
gonna take a shower and hopefully, i'll convince myself to start doing works


No comments:

Post a Comment