www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 27, 2012

Thursday

even though i know the breads would not do any good to me beside their calories and the peanut butter on it is a good source for protein, I have three of them last night.
and I had a pretty bad gas problem last night ended up taking pepto bismol and fortunately the gas problem resolved rather quickly.
but today i woke up with sore throat, might be related to the breads. not sure...
i might be gluten intolerance?

and just had a meeting with our bioengineering advisor.
it went well.
wondering if i'm the only one who has met up with the advisor though...

ummm yeh my textbooks i ordered online are all here now
also i got a $5 discount for vinyl record on amazon so i decided to get a Daft Punk record!
and it's here now. i'm listening to it right now!! so awesome!!!


my PI just emailed my back. gotta go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment