www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 23, 2012

i'm totally not crazy.

ok maybe i'm a bit crazy.

went work out.
had a dinner with a friend in Thai 65
and did my laundry.
came back
and one of my current roommates invited me to have dinner at his home-stay's place. (all of my roommate went back home except him)
i said no first cuz i think it would be extremely awkward since i don't know my roommate much neither i know his home stay. i  gave him an excuse that i have to work in my lab and blah. but he convinced me eventually. he said his home stay is super nice. oh well, i'll just wait and see how that goes.

ok here comes the i'm crazy part.
cuz i was laughing alone in the kitchen after my surprised discovery of "what have science done?"
so i was preparing another snack for protein + calories boosting
so i was washing an apple
and i stared at it...
"its look reminds me of a peach... weird," i thought.
and then a closer inspection...
"hmmm.... even the patterns and texture feels like peach..."
so i cut it up
"ok this definitely smells like peach... what?"
but i saw apple seeds and all that.
so i took a bite.
"it definitely tastes like peach!!"
then i started laughing.
not sure if i'm overreacting to an apple or what.
but i don't know. a cross between apple and peach sounds like a good idea.
i'm not even sure if that exists.

and yes, that's peanut butter for protein.


No comments:

Post a Comment