www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 31, 2012

2013 new year's resolutions

2013 new year's resolutions (I think I might add more stuff... or not)

1. get more experience in research and also apply for scholarships
2. keep working out!! should gain at least 2-3 kg of weight by the end of 2013.
3. go to more parties (this should be an easy one since I'll be 21 by March 2013; I seriously can't wait)
4. keep the creativity; don't stop taking photos.


2012 Last year's resolutions:
✓   1. must recover from acid reflux and duodenitis
comment: I guess I have gotten a lot better, but sometimes it just relapses with a trigger.

✓   2. start working out again (build muscles!! gain weight.)
comment: oh yes, I worked out a lot especially during the summer, 2 hours almost everyday and I'm actually pretty happy about it. but i can still do better.

✓   3. get into a research lab
comment: yes I did and I'll be starting my independent research when the quarter starts.

X   4. spend more time with friends!
comments: lol, I actually don't have many friends. I think it's better to spend more time with my best friend than just hanging out with people you know you're not going to spend time with in the future.
You know who you are! I'm glad you're still here with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment