www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Aug 18, 2012

the last few days.

I'm not happy recently.
It doesn't feel like depression.
Cuz I am still somehow motivated to do lots of things.
I think I have been pondering tons of thoughts through my head lately
About relationships between people and how they interact.
And also I only have 4 more days in Seattle.
I mean going back to Taiwan will be fun too like you know change my life a bit since I have been living my life with the same routines everyday during my summer. A little change to my life will probably do me some good.
Anyway, I'll keep the thoughts about relationships between people to myself.

So at Friday, I woke up at 6:24 am surprisingly. I set my alarm at 6:30 am and I just somehow managed to wake up before the alarm.
Also I had a good sleep even though it's like 6-7 hours only.
And I went to help out the EFS move in as a volunteer.
I helped out so many people. Carried luggages, pushed carts around, answered questions, and dealt with problems and met new people.






My shift ended at 12:00 pm but i went back again cuz I had nothing to do.
And I also met one of my ex-roommate. He's one of the RAs in Terry hall now.
So I worked till 2:00 pm and then I went to my lab. Did some sample fabrication and went to lab meeting.
After meeting, I got back to my dorm and one of my roommate is moving out.
Yup, People come in to and go out of your life at a surprisingly fast rate.
I'm really getting used of it.
And now I'm in the gym working out. Even though it's the last few days, I won't stop working out. I'm super dedicated to buff myself up and nothing will stop me.


oh and i don't think i'll be going to IMA till I come back. busy these days.
see you in a month IMA.

so empty yesterday.

today or Saturday, I'm going to buy stuff and do stuff.
my room is so messy. i'm so disorganized recently.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it's Early Fall Start. it's for students who want to start school early.

      Delete