www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Aug 22, 2012

Flight log 8/22

Flight log 8/22

12:56 am
Rush rush rush. There're not as many people as I expected.
So I got through checkpoints and stuff super fast.
Waiting for boarding now.
And charging my iPhone.
If there's not much people, does that mean that I can have tons of space on the plane!?? :D

1:18 am
Just bought a bottle of water and a turkey wrap.
Gotta put something in my tummy or else it might get upset.
Kinda bored now.

1:32 am
Boarded.
Extremely fast.
No need to wait for any line.
I'm happy! :D
Also grabbed newspaper in case I got bored.

Omg it's so empty!!
Hope no one sits beside me.
So im in a window seat.
It'll be perfect if there's no one sitting  beside me so i can walk to anywhere on the plane without asking people to move!!!

1:39 am
Yay!


1:43 am
Just took 2 sleeping aid pills.
And took out my book.
Gonna start reading it.
Still can believe I get all this space!! :D

2:25 am
Took off.
Omg I have 3 freaking seats!!




2:36 am
Reading book now.
Just got a boarding form and a survey from the attendant.

Thinking about "Russian unicorn"
Hahaha

2:52 am
Tired... Wanna take a small nap.
I can actually put my legs on the seats do its so much better then the high class seats.

3:05 am
Meals are here but I want to sleep :/
Should I eat? No. It's not time for eating.
Oh well...

5:07 am
I wanna sleep more!!

9:01 am
More? Yeh.

10:53 am
Turbulence is annoying.
Cuz then I have to buckle up and I can buckle up while I'm laying on the seats.
Going back to sleep later.
And im going to lavatory.

10:58 am
I see cute little dots of lights. Theyre probably boats.
And checked the map. We're just beside Japan now.

11:04 am
Just went to the lavatory
I dont know why they have to use a fancy word for restroom.
Anyway, I can see Japan right now!! :D
I'm looking at Sendai now.
Wait no...
That's not Sendai.
I'm looking at freaking Tokyo!!! :D

I'm in the night sky
Flying above the city.
Just like how I used to see
A plane flying through the night sky
Blinking it's wing lights
But now I'm the one in the sky
Looking down at the city.
I wonder,  how many people are looking at the plane flying through the night sky.

Tokyo so beautiful!
Wanna go visit there sometime!








Auto enhanced the pics with iPhones photo edit. Looks horrible but that's the best I can do.

11:52 am
Filled out the boarding form
Filling out the survey now



Forever alone D:

Haha asking me what I'll be doing.


Of course I'll be clubbing.

12:06 pm
Finished survey.
Organized my stuff a little bit.
Just got my meal.
Brunch time!

12:19 pm
Firnirsh mer merl!

Shit! Accidentally deleted picture of meal... :(



12:28 pm
Nothing to do. Gonna read my book.

1:16 pm
Still reading my book.
Landing in a little more than 30 minutes.

1:41 pm
Saw Taiwan outside my window
We're landing

1:55 pm Seattle time
Landed.

4:58 am Taiwan time
Everyone's getting their stuff
But then we're all demanded to get back our seats lol.
Waiting for some power issue.

5:10 am
That rush of humid air.
Making my fingers sticky.

End of flight log 8/23

No comments:

Post a Comment