www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jul 2, 2012

Feel like its been a while since my last update

Everything is fine except that I really have to go to bed earlier. I have been going to bed during the morning lately which is really bad.
Well I have to get up early tomorrow to pick up camera anyways. So I'll be going to bed early tonight.
And I've already finished the writing part for the project since sometime last week.
I'll be sending that part to the publisher tonight.
Have been spending a lot of time watching videos on YouTube.
I watched What Would You Do?
And watched Let's Play The Path.
And played Limbo.
Haha I mean it's fun but shouldn't spend that much time on it.

Anyway... I felt super sad today for no reason?
I dunno sometime I just get depressed. And today, I think I have the worst depression attack.
Like I just feel hopeless right now. Feeling unwanted and stuff.
Like my face just looks awful... So many pimples countless of them.

I also got a haircut today. Like to keep my hair short.

Ugh anyway, I'm having self-image issues... Have to deal with it and stuff

I'm at the gym right now. Working super hard on my muscles!!! Please grow. Please grow muscles!! I need to gain at least some amount of muscle that is visible in terms of appearance before I go back to Taiwan where my work out might stop and then school starts right after I go back to Seattle and I can't spend that much more time on work out since I heard fall quarter is going to be super awful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment