www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 23, 2012

my mood is fluctuating so much :P

so i went to my honor society initiation
and met so many of my bioen people!!
talked to them a bit well more like listening :)
yeh feeling a little better now.

i think i know what went wrong.

because i was the one who was responsible for the printout of the bio lab last week
but apparently i did not read the instruction
so our group ended up getting 7/14
it's my fault and this is a big deal for people like me
because i really really care about how other people think about me.
and yeh making a mistake is the worst especially when the group depends on me.

but i think i'm over it now.

should continue my bio study!
i'm like finishing up the reading :D
hopefully i can get bio reading done asap
and start other stuff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment