www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 7, 2012

depressed again.

have been looking everywhere on the web.
searching for an answer to my problem.

i think i had a panic attack last night when i was talking to my mom over ichat.
like we talked about what i have to do over the summer and stuff
and i just felt like short of breath and pacing heart
tired and angry

and today, i had stomachache. felt like throwing up most of the time. got a little better now.
and for the whole day, i just didn't feel like talking to anyone. i even avoided some conversations.
felt empty the whole day. and things just got worse when i think more about my life and stuff...

i started to realize that this is a recurring issue.
once in a while, i just feel like this. emptiness, sadness, worthless...

i don't know....

i should pick myself up but it's so hard...

and smoking is definitely not a solution
and yes, i put my cigarettes on my shelf the whole day in my room so no smoking until the next social occasion.

let me try to interact with people
by chance i'm talking to people on Facebook now and he stopped replying.
ok...
um...

i have no one to related to.

1 comment:

  1. Your patents are always here for you. You can talk to me through whatever ways you prefer, fb, FaceTime, iChat, whatsapp...... I always believe we are close enough to talk whatever you want to discuss. I think.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete