www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

May 20, 2012

Dayglow

"Hey I just got back
And that was crazy
So write a blog entry maybe ;)"

The party was awesome!!!
Got paint all over my body! My face looked so colorful!! Red green and blue!

Dayglow love it!

I was rather well prepared I guess.
Had my stuff in plastics bags do the paint won't get on my stuff
And I had a little disposable backpack.
Had three Kodak disposable camera.
Wear shorts and a t-shirt and a matching blue sunglasses which I bought just before the party in the annual street fair.

So Frances and I met up and took the bus to Wamu. And there ravers on the bus going to Dayglow as well. And of course we yelled and screamed.

We were there early around 8 ish
We waited in line and got in in a fairly short time.

During the party we slowly moved our way to the front of the crowd in order to get paint all over our body.
we got in front of the crowd but it's way to squishy and people were pushing around and stuff.

So when we had enough paint we got out and found out that they were selling paint in bottles!!!

We bought three bottles and then got back into the crowd and sprayed it crazy!!!
People were like oh yeh spray it on me.
And yeh danced with awesome music from benny benassi and sprayed paint with the beats of the music which was really fun!! I just stand and then had the bottle in the air and then just squeezed the bottle as I spin around and people around me would scream.

There were super nice people who told me that my bag was open.
But actually my bag was broken when we were in the front of the crowd as I said its super über squishy. So I told them that my bag was broken and said thank you to them!

Also help a few people took photos. Maybe they saw me with the Kodak disposable camera.
I ended up using up 1 of the camera and half of the other one ad maybe 1/3 of the third one.
Not much photos but I can't wait to see what I got on those films!!! Gonna go develop them tmr!!

Music was great not perfect though.
There only 3 DJs. So yeh... But still I love the music so much!! EDM FTW!

And so here are some music I recalled they played.
Satisfaction, cinema, call me maybe remix, take over control remix, forever young remix,
Oh oh and Tetris remix which was sick!!

Yup.
Just took a shower after we rode a taxi back.
Washing te paint away felt so good and bad at the same time.
Felt relieved and clean but I just washed away all the achievements I made :/

Anyway more updates tomorrow maybe

EDM FTW
Ravers FTW
:D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment