www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jul 2, 2010

heart disease

i went to another doctor last night
after the echocardiogram, he said that i have Mitral Valve Prolapse, MVP.
he said i do not have PSVT
he gave me Inderal (or Propranolol) and Isoptin and i should take them as needed (when the heart disease breaks out)
it's contradicting thou....
my previous doctor said i might have PSVT and
i did an echocardiogram and he said my heart does not have any problem
so imma seek for another doctor for more opinion

anyway, i did tons of research online about the medication, PSVT, and MVP
i found out that Inderal can also deal with stage fright!!
i have serious stage fright!! my hands and legs tremble severely no matter how i convince myself that it's all ok
i found my best buddy to go on stage with!

i think i might have some problem with my autonomic nervous system thou
cuz it seems like i have difficulties in controlling my "fight or flight"

BTW,
im going to Hehuanshan 合歡山 tmr and the day after tmr!
gonna take tons of pic there!! cya soon then!

No comments:

Post a Comment