www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jul 28, 2010

2 days before surgery, one day before hospitalizing

typing down how i feel now

it's really getting on my nerves!!
massive research recently on web for info about the surgery and any first hand experience from past patients
but the descriptions really makes me even more nervous

http://collotype.blogspot.com/2009/11/radiofrequency-catheter-ablation.html
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jonathan67.tw/article?mid=1856&prev=1860&next=1845
got some insights from these two sites!

doctor said he'll give me conscious sedation
i'll be awake but not feeling anything
and after that i'll not remember anything during the surgery
it's memory loss! cool huh?

but whenever i think about how the wires and tubes are going into my arteries and veins
through right side of my neck and right leg
and into the heart
it's not cool anymore.... :(
sounds very painful
i wanna sleep thru it :((

so now i'll prepare things for tmr
hospital will call and it'll be the time of hospitalization
i'll bring my macbook pro and camera!
and things to spend time
since i can't move after the surgery

i'll update later if i got the chance....
i'll post new entries later on...
Day of hospitalization,1 day before surgery 7/29:
Second day of hospitalization,day of surgery 7/30:
Hospital discharge,day after surgery 7/31:

2 comments:

  1. *huggles*
    Don't worry too much, the doctors will take good care of you. I had a surgery once on my eye and it wasn't that bad. ;D I got presents from my parents for being brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thnx! dad bought me flowers! and family r here with me :)
    thnx again

    ReplyDelete