www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jul 28, 2010

Day of hospitalization,1 day before surgery 7/29:

can't sleep last night
cuz i slept too early last night

anyway just woke up and mom said there's one vacant room in the hospital
i'm leaving very very soon

i'm now at my room at hospital
good view of taichung city from the window

i'll get blood test later which is scary

didn't feel nervous about the surgery for now dunno why
and i got an armband!

i got blood pressure test, and ekg, and something really 害羞...
and went out of hospital to mcdonald's and familymart to buy our dinner

now i'm really nervous cuz i'll get blood test anytime :O

my family r here with me now; i'm really happy
my dad even got me flowers :))

just got x-ray
mom was informed that i'll have surgery tmr 11am
still waiting for blood test nervous!

btw my cousin came and dropped by cuz she worked here

got IV on my left wrist which also includes the blood test
it hurts for a while but it's ok now
i can't eat or drink after 12
but i think i'm ok with that

i also got a 24hr ekg machine
i'll carry it around with me

imma sleep now
dunno if i'll update for tmr

i'm fine

2 comments:

  1. You got blood pressure test, ekg, and something really 害羞?!
    LOL you went through through a lot of things
    Hope the doctor didn't put a random nose camera in your throat XD

    ReplyDelete