www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Apr 6, 2014

sunday

i've been really stressed out recently.
feeling all anxious and depressed and just felt like doing nothing.
i just really have to stop thinking about it and just continue with my life.

classes are fine. i like them. they're not like science classes.
one of them is more like a business thing class (boring as hell)
the other one is clinical trial design pretty interesting but a bit confusing.
the other one is engineering cell biology. kind of like the same thing as two quarters ago.
work load not too bad a lot of reading but i don't think it's worth spending the time reading all of them.
a lot of projects for the classes to do though.

my capstone project is still going way too slow and my PI was not happy about it.
i can feel this tension.
anyway i have to get my shit together.

as for my grades form last quarter.
i got 3.8 for all my classes.
i love my grades but it's only 10 credit so i'm not in the Dean's list.
fuck me....

hmmm what else,
oh got really drunk on Friday night. my friends and i had such a great time on cap hill
but the taxi ride home was not fun.
i was like i have to puke right after i got out form the car.
i didn't puke but i felt awful.
no hang over on saturday though.

ummmm. yeh. my life is in a bit of turmoil right now. so i really need to get my shit together.
yeh....

No comments:

Post a Comment